Easily Enhance Your Media Collaboration
]UNITE 200, the most versatile, professional-grade PTZ camera in the industry, includes USB, HDMI, and IP connections making it ideal for multiple applications such as PC-based web conferencing, UC applications, videoconferencing, distance learning, lecture capture, telepresence, surveillance, remote management, IT control, and more.
- Full HD video quality with 1080p 60fps
- 12x optical zoom for close-up views and whiteboard details with complete clarity
- 73° wide-angle view to capture all participants across the entire conference room
- Super-High SNR and advanced 2D & 3D noise reduction
- Support for USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, and IP connections
- Simultaneous video output to USB, HDMI, and IP streaming
- Flexibility to control the camera’s Pan, Tilt, and Zoom functions via RS-232 or USB (UVC) or IP-based web management
IP Streaming H.265
- Supports H.264 and H.265 encoding, enabling 1080p60fps video stream at ultra-low bandwidth
RTSP streaming via unicast & multicast
- Line-in interface to stream audio. Can recieve audio input from CONVERGE® Pro mixer.
- Compatible with ClearOne VIEW Pro – ability to stream to VIEW® Pro mixer
Compatibility with multiple applications
- Compatible with many popular PC-based video applications in meeting rooms including Cisco Jabber® and WebEx®, Citrix® GoToMeeting, ClearOne Spontania, Google Hangouts, Microsoft®® Skype for Business and more
- UNITE 200 is also compatible with ClearOne COLLABORATE® Pro
- UNITE 200 has Line-in interface for audio input from external mic or mixer.
- We have tested with CONVERGE Pro 840T. Basically, connect CONVERGE Pro 840T’s audio output to UNITE 200 camera’s Line-in. UNITE 200 can stream this Line-in audio along with the captured video to far-end via IP network.
- UNITE 200 can stream the captured audio and video to VIEW Pro decoder
- UNITE 200 support RTSP streaming via unicast and multicast
- This means you can stream to 3rd party streaming server like wowza and CDN’s (Content Delivery Network) that accepts RTSP streaming via unicast or multicast